[OT] Interesting almost-free ISP: Access-4-Free.com (relevance of signature blox)

david nicol whatever at davidnicol.com
Thu Feb 26 18:55:47 CST 2004

I disagree.  I consider PGP signature blocks at least as
relevant as half the traffic on this forum.

We can now, should we care to, get completely certain that
the message apparently from Jason Clinton was sent by someone
using Jason Clinton's computer.

I, too, want a MUA that automatically signs everything! I just
don't want to spend the focused hour it will take to set it up.

--
david nicol
                                            War is hell.