procmail, mutt and several email accounts

rod rodbrenda.2 at gbronline.com
Fri Feb 27 01:12:28 CST 2004

I use:
mutt
procmail and I have written a few recipes for this

I've got several email accounts.
I have one particular  mail directory that procmail uses as the final
mail destination for more than one of these email addresses....
<cut to the chase>
I get multiple copies of the same  emails in one directory.

Q1) How do I keep the second copy of an email from going into said
directory?

Q2) how do I find and delete identical copies that are
already in a directory?

Q3) What has the attendance at the Feb. meeting location been like?

later
rod holcomb