Handling cgi

Jon k_m34 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 00:04:15 CST 2004

Are you using Safari to test?  I've seen this problem occur
sporadically on a YaBB.pl based message board I frequent, and it only
affects the users running Safari there.  Of course it's a Mac site, so
Safari is much more common over there, but it exposes the problem a bit
more.  It was tossed around that it might be bad MIME type
declarations, but noone wanted to dig into the code of YaBB to find
out.  If you do solve your issue the YaBB folks might like to hear
about it.

--- "Michael A. Morgan" <mike at handuma.com> wrote:
> Howdie Gang,
>
> 	I'm having difficulty with perl scripts. Instead of
> displaying them the browsers, unexpectedly, try to download my
> scripts. Why? Server version: Apache/2.0.40, Syntax OK, (core.c,
> prefork.c, http_core.c, mod_so.c). AddHandler cgi-script .plk,
> Options include ExecCGI, and mode 755.
>
> Michael

=====
-