Handling cgi

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Feb 25 20:00:17 CST 2004

Sounds like a browser issue, not a server issue. Unless you mean
that your browser is trying to download the scripts rather than
run them. Trying to display a script from a browser would likely
default to try to download it rather than open it, since opening it
would effectively execute the script and to view it the browser would
need to know what application to use to open it for viewing
purposes.

Brian