A shell script question

Leo J Mauler webgiant at juno.com
Wed Feb 25 02:06:23 CST 2004

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:10:56 -0600 "Brian Densmore"
<DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com> writes:
> inline comments

Cool.  Now I feel better about my fastest computer being a 1.3Ghz Duron.
:)

The Computer Guys were on the Walt Bodine Show on KCUR 89.3 a few weeks
back.  They said that the bare minimum computer they'd build for anyone
these days was a 2.6Ghz Athlon with half a gig of RAM and a 120GB hard
drive.

Serious ego shrinkage after hearing that show.  :(