sccs 2 rcs

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Tue Feb 24 17:58:32 CST 2004

I thought I'd try to give a perl answer on this as I have a
Perl5 pocket ref on my desk.
(I thought I'd try to teach myself a bit of Perl from it)
Although I did find some usable information I wasn't sure
quite how to combine it to give a usable routine. ;')
Yet. I plan on learning some Perl and php for my *new* *improved*
*interactive* website. ;')

Brian