JavaScript in Mozilla not working right in M$ OS

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Feb 20 20:44:18 CST 2004

Tried that. :'(

> I just mentioned the JRE thing, because I remembered you
> recently mucking about w/ that.   Are you using the latest
> Mozilla browser?  I just installed Firefox 0.8.
Ah,ok. No different machine. Different issue. It's been an interesting
month to say the least.

<different thread>
Now all I need to close the month with is to find a really nice
disassembler for Linux so I can reverse engineer all these nice
Trojans and nasty-meanie programs that cracker left/erased on my ex-server
HDs. Yes, I found a few of the erased programs he used and have recovered
some of them. There's just so much erased data that it's going to take a
while to find everything. Hmmm.... custom init program meaning he rebooted
the server...
</thread>