Javascript in Mozilla not working right in M$ OS

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Feb 20 20:36:30 CST 2004

This is one of the offending entries:

Javascript:prevlink('EDITraceSum1','51306035');

Also the scrollit function doesn't work:
<script>
   function scrollit(how)  {
        document.scrolltools.scrollact.value=how;
        scrolltools.submit();
      }
   function prevlink(which,whichver)  {

        if (document.scrolltools.detectchg.value=="Y") {
  var decision = window.confirm("Are you sure you want to exit without saving your changes?  OK to
exit without saving.  CANCEL to return.");
            if (decision) {
             document.scrolltools.scrollact.value="SHOWREPORT";
             document.scrolltools.reportid.value=which;
             document.scrolltools.rptver.value=whichver;
             scrolltools.submit();
            }
        }
        else
        {
          document.scrolltools.scrollact.value="SHOWREPORT";
          document.scrolltools.reportid.value=which;
          document.scrolltools.rptver.value=whichver;
          scrolltools.submit();
         }
      }

   function sortit(what)  {
        document.scrolltools.sortrq.value=what;
        document.scrolltools.scrollact.value="SORT";
        scrolltools.submit();
      }

   function detect()  {
        document.scrolltools.detectchg.value="Y";
        flip();
      }
</script>

PS: don't twitch. I knew that Java and JavaScript are unrelated.
Believe me it irks me as much as you.