Determining flags used to compile

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Fri Feb 20 20:10:07 CST 2004

Far as I know you have to run ./configure unless the program doesn't require it.  I don't believe I
had to on my wireless card driver, but that was the first time I ran across that behavior.
Usuually, untar or unzip, ./configure, make, make install.

Brian Kelsay

On Fri, 2004-02-20 at 13:43, Brian Kelsay wrote:
> Did my other post about the makefile get through?

Yes it did..thanks.  I tried copying that Makefile over to the new
server and running make, but it errored out about no Make.inc.  I copied
over Make.inc and re-ran make and now it errored out saying no
autoconf.h.  I guess you can't just skip ./configure?

Thanks,

Brad