Serving X Windows over Dial-Up?

Leo J Mauler webgiant at juno.com
Fri Feb 20 19:21:48 CST 2004

Oh, I must have misunderstood the technology then.  I was under the
impression that Lumens did *network* LTSP, not dial-up or RAS LTSP.  In
fact, I distinctly remember someone saying "needs a 100Mbps Ethernet
connection", which is considerably faster than a dial-up connection.

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 07:31:32 -0600 Don Keeler - Lumens