[OT] partialy I was wondering what suggestions for programing

Brian D quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 10 11:22:32 CST 2004

--- Leo J Mauler wrote:

> On Mon, 9 Feb 2004 15:49:19 -0600 "Michael Shaw"
> <dbwizzard at kc.rr.com>
> writes:
> > >
> [snip!]

> > 1)   The argument about documentation being in
> some
> > foreign language is terribly weak.
>
> I did say "for starters".  NPR did a piece on this a
>
> Your engineers know the kinds of mistakes they
> usually make.  Your
Really then why don't they stop making them?
Bugs exist in code for one reason:
improper testing of the code. There is no excuse for
bugridden code. Period.

> most companies seem to be ignoring in their rush to
> make their bottom
> lines.  Long-term costs get ignored in the modern
Nothing new here. This has been going on since the
dawn of time.

> Its still a sweet deal for India.  We provide them
India is not the only place getting outsourceing,
Former Eastern Block countries are getting outsourcing
dollars. So India is losing some of it's outsourcing
income to these countries. What goes around comes
around. It's a world economy and virtually every job
in America is or eventually will be partially
outsourced. Get used to it. The world is changing.
Boundaries are disappearing. If only we could
outsource our politicians.  ;)

peace,
Brian