[OT] partialy I was wondering what suggestions for programing

Kendrick-LUG kulua at linux2themax.com
Tue Feb 10 09:46:31 CST 2004

Leo J Mauler wrote:

>If you want to learn programming (I'm presuming you already have at least
>one Linux computer at home), then you'll want to buy yourself a beginning
>programming book.  Something that covers the basics (algorithms,
>structured programming, etc.).

would you give me some suggestions in that area as i have arledy tryed
to find that exactly but have not known/realised what i needed and got
books for specific languages insted.  I never saw a specific book on
fundamentals of programingl.  only begeners guide to programing c or asm
etc...    actualy reading a book on how to program asm and a book for c
at the same time was quite intresting I started to understand stuf in
one book from the other :)