dnsmasq vs. bind

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Mon Feb 9 14:12:07 CST 2004

I have about 10 and I'm always working on someone elses PC.  I just plug em in set em to DHCP and
go.  Most of the PCs I work on have modems only, so I keep a NIC handy to slap in there.  I fix
stuff, install software, blast updates  on from the net and give it back.

Brian

Brian Kelsay

>>> Shayne Patton <linuxh3d at comcast.net> 02/07/04 02:07PM >>>

To the ipcop people, on the networks you actually run ipcop on, how
large is the client base of the  network you've actually used with
IPCOP.  The reason I ask, is on the pages (see links above) for the
dnsmasq project, it says it's for "small network" use.
Thank you for the responses, you all prompted me to re-look at IPCOP.
I'ts under consideration now..........

Unviersally,
Shayne