Java and browsers

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Fri Feb 6 20:43:59 CST 2004

The java plugin should be in the plugin dir under Mozilla.  Then again, I could be wrong.  Try
"locate java*".  It will probably be too broad.  Looking at this:
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?word=java&searchmode=searchfiles&case=insensit
ive&version=stable&arch=i386
there are 151 pages of java stuff.  If you have the Java SDK, it could be in /etc/jdk1.1 or look in
/usr/bin/java-vm or /usr/lib/jdk1.1 or /usr/include/mozilla-*/java.

Hope that helps.

Brian Kelsay

>>> "Brian Densmore" <DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com> 02/06/04 01:27PM >>>
<snip rant>
Oh yeah and do any of the debian folks out there know where
in blazing *#!? debian sticks java when it's installed?
I can't find it anywhere, but dpkg tells me it's installed
just fine!?

</end of current rant>