after a small hiatus

xminos xminos at kc.rr.com
Thu Feb 5 05:21:58 CST 2004

I'm back!
I had subscribed to kclug a few years ago on my hotmail account, and after that went to spam hell I
just kinda stop checking it. However I miss talking to other nerds..ack I mean linux/unix users!
Anyways for those who dont know me..
My name is Tim, I am a very avid user of Gentoo. Been using linux since redhat 5.2, switched to
Gentoo when Redhat 8 came out.
I currently work at as Network Support for Nations Title here in K.C. And yes...its a linux job!
Sweeeeet...
I am on the younger side, 22. And umm running out of stuff to say. So whatever, sorry I have been
gone so long!
I look forword to seeing kclug stuff in my inbox again.
Adios
Tim