KCLUG and it's virus's

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Mon Feb 2 22:49:55 CST 2004

Apparently you have gotten part of your wish.  I tried to post something
lucid on Leo's SCSI problem, but since my work account is not a list
member, the post never went through.  Guess I'll have to join from work
with the horrid Groupwise.

Also, I have not seen any bounce messages appear since the 29th or 30th.
  I had created rules to remove them at home, but I saw them get removed
from the kclug.org archives on the same day.  Mike must be running some
sort of mail scanner or Hal did something to the archives.  This isn't
the only place w/ problems, the Debian laptop list had to suspend
attachments from their list and a ton of people unsubscribed.