C. Steinkuehlers kernel pres this Sat at ILUG

Randal lerninlinux at comcast.net
Wed Apr 30 04:52:41 CDT 2003

Definitly building kernels one a machine for other machines.  And I'm sure
this was already planned but veiwing a kernel on a machine to decide what you
like,  transfering it to the build machine and adding options.

Some machines I want a complete custom kernel (security)  and others I would
like just to add options like iscsi.

Thanks