C. Steinkuehlers kernel pres this Sat at ILUG

Hanasaki JiJi hanasaki at hanaden.com
Tue Apr 29 18:59:18 CDT 2003

1. how are kernels installed on disk and bootstrapped
2. how do lilo / grub find kernels to boot
3. that map and sysmap stuff?......
4. why use initrd vs whatever the result is w/o doing initrd

--
= Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the     =
=       right things.    - Peter Drucker                        =