Qmail server move -- anyone want to assist?

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Mon Apr 28 15:01:51 CDT 2003

Actually, I have all the mail files and just need the entire system brought
up on my new server.  So far I've been thoroughly lost on what needs to go
where and how everything is supposed to work.  I didn't install the last
qmail system, so I'm flying by the seat of my pants . . . but I guess if
everyone has plenty of work.  Oh well.

-- Bradley Miller