One more stupid question (No route to host)

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Mon Apr 28 00:33:40 CDT 2003

On this note, I have found in the past some Cisco switches that had one or
more ports set to always be 100Mb and Full Duplex and an old 10Mb NIC just
would not work.  Or a 10/100 NIC that was forced at 100Mb and Full and will
not autonegotiate.   In this case (on some cards) you may need to set them
back to factory defaults or auto with a DOS-based utility.  Its all worth
checking into.