Computer Swap Beer Meet

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Fri Apr 25 20:51:36 CDT 2003

Not sure what time I'm going to make it there - we have a brush pile the size
of a small bus that needs to be fed into a rented chipper shredder, and half
the "crew" has decided to go off on the EarthWalk at the zoo that morning.

However, once we've fed the machine and unloaded the results we'll be loading
computers and heading over.

Bringing stuff from empty cases, about a dozen PC's in various condition from
386 through PII 400, and several Win3.1 era laptops.  All guaranteed to have
mass and occupy space. Some actually work.