Computer Swap Beer Meet

numa at thenuma.com numa at thenuma.com
Fri Apr 25 16:05:44 CDT 2003

The CSBM is an opportunity to swap computer parts, which many of us have,
and partake of free beer.  If this is successfull I will have another one
in a month featuring my next batch of Home brewed beer.  Very open source.
 Anyways, its happening at my place tomorrow starting around noon.
Everyone is welcome to come, and peruse computer parts/drink beer, and
bullshit about computers.

Kris