Webmin security -- was: Hacked systems and the law

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Wed Apr 23 01:45:53 CDT 2003

At 09:34 PM 4/22/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I thought webmin was inherently insecure.  Wouldn't you feel better having
>direct, secure control over the config files?

Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time, a large portion of my time is on
development/graphics/etc...   Perhaps I'm spoiled, but the click here,
here, and here thing is a great thing for me.  I would think if you ran
webmin on ssl that it would perhaps be a bit more secure?   Or am I in left
field here?  Thoughts?????