PayPal Security check

Zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Sat Apr 19 16:03:21 CDT 2003

Hey, let's have some fun with this asshole!

Everyone fill out the page with bogus info from Saddam, or Jack the
ripper and flood his data base with garbage!

Bill Talley wrote:

> Is this the infamous eBay account update scam?  Not FROM eBay of
> course.  Seems suspicious to me that the root website is in Korea and
> doesn't have a reverse DNS entry.

<http://211.34.252.132/secure/PayPalSecurity=UsingSSL=0pUserId=ru=http3A2F2Fcgi1.PayPal.com2Faw-cgi2
FeBayISAPI.dll3FMyPayPalLogin26pass3D7B_pass7D26userid3Dpp=check/check.html?MyeBayPreference&userid=
62165&pass=b6/pwNtvmyYXtAWtLL5Hn10&first=N&sellerSort=3&bidderSort=3&watchSort=3&bidderSort=3&watchS
ort=3&dayssince=2&p1=0&p2=0&p3=0&p4=0&p5=00&p5=0&siteid=344%22>