PayPal Security check

Mick Ohrberg mick at ohrberg.org
Sat Apr 19 15:30:59 CDT 2003

PayPalThat, and I'm sure that there's nothing in the ToS that you HAVE to
update you account records within 24 hours because THEY feel it's out of
date? It's absolutely a scam, since I'm sure that the kclug 'entity' never
set up a paypal account. I have an account, and didn't get such a message.
Time to quit using PayPal. PLEASE terminate my own account as well.

What a load of bull cookies.

/Mick