Swap/Beer Meet

Matt G linux at bizniche.com
Fri Apr 18 20:27:08 CDT 2003

Dang.  Though the beer part doesn't do much for me, I hope you have
these kinds of things every so often.  I won't be there until beginning
of June, but I am bringing some stuff with me (much to the chagrin of my
wife...packing around broken computers..)  Old stuff mostly...but I'd
love to swap around and get a few machines running from the parts.

Matt