[OT] royals

Jacob Hurley jacobh at aos5.com
Sat Apr 12 05:16:19 CDT 2003

i felt the same way as you for awhile (about the strike) but if the royals can keep this up that
would kick ass.  i have watched the royals throughout the years and enjoy going to games.  (i am
currently trolling a girl who posts to a local royals message board (trolling in the good way)
actually i registered and posted a message that she might recognize.  oh well it's late and this is
lagging so bad that i cant see what i am typing rightnow..

does [OT] stand for off-topic / on-topic?

cause this is the *kc* linux users group.  (and it might not last forever, but 8 games is not a
fluke. so we should enjoy the best record in baseball while we have the chance.)