snagging a domain name

Mick Ohrberg mick at ohrberg.org
Fri Apr 11 22:48:33 CDT 2003

Sadly to say - I don't think there is...is there? I mean, I have been wanting to get MY hands on a
certain domain as well, and the person who sits on it has had it for three years now, claiming to
want to 'set it up for a family business'. A while back, at least you got to a domain parking
space, but now you get a 'Host not found'. I don't think there's anything you can do, and of COURSE
there will be people out there holding on to their domains, just BECAUSE they know someone else
wants them.

Makes me mad. Dagnabbit.

If anyone knows of a way to do this, I am interested as well.

	/Mick