Preview Pane: (Was Re: wri adult supersite ocdjygnex)

Jeremy Fowler jfowler at westrope.com
Fri Apr 11 14:19:29 CDT 2003

Webbugs my man - evil, nasty things. They target you by sending an HTML email
with an image. When you view the email, the email client goes to a unique URL
specific to your email address and downloads that image. Your connection is
logged and your email address if confirmed valid. Then the company sells your
address and thousands like yours to the highest bidder.