CD Coasters

Kendric Beachey ak at kc.rr.com
Fri Apr 11 04:24:52 CDT 2003

On Thursday 10 April 2003 11:18 am, Matt G wrote:
> That reminds me.  What app do you guys use to burn in Linux?  Last night I
> wanted to burn an audio cd from some mp3's....which I haven't done in linux
> for a long time.  I've seen cdxroast or cdroaster etc.  Any one of them
> stand out as having good features?

I've become quite partial to K3B.  Very easy to use.

http://www.k3b.org/

--
Kendric Beachey
ak at kc.rr.com

"The President is merely the most important among a large number of
public servants. He should be supported or opposed exactly to the degree
which is warranted by his good conduct or bad conduct, his efficiency or
inefficiency in rendering loyal, able, and disinterested service to the
Nation as a whole. Therefore it is absolutely necessary that there should
be full liberty to tell the truth about his acts, and this means that it
is exactly necessary to blame him when he does wrong as to praise him
when he does right. Any other attitude in an American citizen is both
base and servile. To announce that there must be no criticism of the
President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is
not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the
American public. Nothing but the truth should be spoken about him or any
one else. But it is even more important to tell the truth, pleasant or
unpleasant, about him than about any one else."

--Theodore Roosevelt, Kansas City Star, May 7, 1918