The great spam debate!

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Tue Apr 8 15:34:15 CDT 2003

Hate to tell you this, but there is nothing remotely close to a story about
spammers on that page.  Below are the headlines I saw.  I thought the
harrassment one might be it , but it wasn't.  Next time why don't you paste
the important blurb and post the link to the full story.  Kind of Slashdot
style.

Pepper Spray snarls airport
Western State manager faces new harassment investigation
Police identify man killed in out-of-control car crash
Authorities request help in finding Lynnwood man
Arson suspected in fire at RV sales lot in Everett
Man with threatening sign interviewed by Secret Service
Car with baby inside hijacked; tips help police arrest man