Print Queue for PS2PDF - help with Perl

Jon Moss jon.moss at cnonline.net
Sun Apr 6 14:33:12 CDT 2003

Good morning all!

I found this site Friday and have been trying to setup a PDF print queue on my home linux
computer/network.

> PS2PDF Print Queue How To
>
> http://ayesha.phys.virginia.edu/~bryan/ps2pdf/

I commented out all of the references to mailing to PDF file out of the Perl script (because I only
have a small network at home and just need the converted file dumped to a shared directory on the
Linux computer).
The status.pr file in /var/spool/lpd/mosspdf returned a Ghostscript unrecoverable error (file
attached).  I can run ps2pdf from terminal on the same PS files with no errors.

Any assistance or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Jon Moss
jon.moss at cnonline.net