Debian: I like it :)

Mike Coleman mkc+dated+1050871941.08724e at mathdogs.com
Sat Apr 5 20:52:34 CST 2003

Yes, the fonts should be pulled in automatically, but if your X config file is
so messed up that it isn't accessing them, it won't matter that they're
there.  As someone else suggested, check your /var/log/X*.log to see the
explicit error messages.  If you can't see what's wrong there, go ahead and
post a copy here.

Mike

--
Our local university offers a three hour course, College Algebra, which covers
"elementary algebra, solution of equations, functions, exponential and