Debian: I like it :)

James Colannino email2jamez at covad.net
Sat Apr 5 03:58:24 CST 2003

I know for a fact that the font server is running, so I think you're
right.  It was complaining because the font paths were messed up.  It
asked me earlier if I wanted to install the Microsoft standard true type
fonts and I said no because I didn't have them off hand to install with
the system.  I thought that the X packages on Debian would install some
fonts to use regardless, but should I go back and install them?

James