Debian: I like it :)

James Colannino email2jamez at covad.net
Sat Apr 5 01:08:23 CST 2003

I got it to start working.  Now I have another problem.  It starts
the Window Manager.  When I read the output to tty1, it said something
to the effect of:

(something about fonts) unix:7000 Font (something) not found!
Exiting on Signal 11, X Server aborted

That is nothing like what it actually said, but I hope what I typed
includes the most important elements.  Any ideas?

James