not Linux, but an intriguing problem

Jeremy Fowler jfowler at westrope.com
Fri Apr 4 22:59:38 CST 2003

Dammit Densmore. You beat me you smug bastard...

Seriously, why is it that it takes F-O-R-E-V-E-R for me to receive posts on
KCLUG?

illiana.net got the message at 16:24:13 (below):
	by marauder.illiana.net (8.12.9/8.12.8) with ESMTP id h34MODg3012384
	for <kclug-list at marauder.illiana.net>; Fri, 4 Apr 2003 16:24:13 -0600

Then it took it 13 minutes for it to be sent to my server:
	by titan.westrope.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 71763CA07D
	for <jfowler at westrope.com>; Fri,  4 Apr 2003 16:37:38 -0600 (CST)

Does kclug have that many members that it takes 13 minutes for it to get to my
domain? Wazz Up wit dat?

Jeremy Fowler
BOFH, C3PO, ILUVLNX, AA