OT: Stellar tech to ignite big-bang project

Jeremy Fowler jfowler at westrope.com
Fri Apr 4 20:03:15 CST 2003

Well, I was referring to the 1963 nuclear test-ban treaty.
http://fletcher.tufts.edu/multi/texts/BH454.txt

However, Pres. Bush seems eager to use break it (what else is new). "President
George W. Bush may herald the new dawn of space travel with what is now expected
to be an announcement of design and construction of a nuclear-reactor fueled
space transportation vehicle in the upcoming State of the Union address to the
Congress and nation January 28, 2003."
http://www.mywisecounty.com/news/012003-1.htm

http://www.space.com/businesstechnology/technology/nuclear_power_030117.html