What a bunch of crap!

Phoenician phoenician at phoenixcolony.com
Fri Apr 4 18:56:49 CST 2003

I also use GoDaddy for my domain.
Soon I'll be using DynDSN.org's Custom DNS solution ($30 for lifetime
account).
It seems like the best dynamic DNS service I have found. They also have a
free
product but your domain name has the _xxxx_.dyndns.org domain tacked on the
end of it.
The custom dns solution will allow me to manage my own dns account while
automatically updating
the dns records to reflect changes to my IP address (dynamic ip of course).

- Michienne