RR / Cable Broadband pricing

Hanasaki JiJi hanasaki at hanaden.com
Fri Apr 4 17:59:12 CST 2003

So its "you pay more if RR knows you dont have another option"?  Anyone
have a friend with a legal backround to run this past?

If thats the case, even if its a few bucks more, I am switching to
Everest if/when they are in my area.

--
= Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the     =
=       right things.    - Peter Drucker                        =