RR / Cable Broadband pricing

Hanasaki JiJi hanasaki at hanaden.com
Fri Apr 4 16:33:36 CST 2003

Interesting price ($60/mo for HBO, Regular CableTV and Digital Teir)?
You sure?

They tell me I am paying $95/mo for Basic CableTV and RR.

====================
Matt,
But check this out: I was paying $60/month to SBC for broadband and
$25/month to the cable company for "Basic Service." I have since
upgraded to a package they offer called "Digital Tier I" which includes
RR and more channels than I could ever watch (including HBO and the
"on-demand" networks, which blow my mind!). This package is 59.99/month.

-SD
--
= Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the     =
=       right things.    - Peter Drucker                        =