Blame it all on the firewall!

Matt Luettgen matt at tccassociates.net
Fri Apr 4 16:00:57 CST 2003

I dont know if anyone actually made an attempt to connect or not, the
way my room-mate had it setup it only kept logs for 24 hours so even if
someone did connect and infect us I wouldnt know about it.  It's running
off of the hard drive so saving settings isnt an issue.  I'm tempted to
go with one of the firewalls on floppy or firewalls on CD to prevent
anyone from changing our rules