Blame it all on the firewall!

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Fri Apr 4 15:34:26 CST 2003

So Smoothwall didn't block them out of the box?   Can't you just add them to
your iptables?  Are you running Smoothwall off the CD?  If so there should
be a way for it to save its config files to a floppy or something.   I
haven't gotten around to changing my firewall over to something newer yet
because my Freesco just keeps on humming along.  I did have to install a
newer PC and move the NICs when the power supply finally died on my P-60.
I've made it through Code Red and all the other worms with only a slow down
when they were at their worst.
Brian