Everest Residential Service

Matt G linux at bizniche.com
Fri Apr 4 09:51:03 CST 2003

Thanks for the welcome.  We're excited to be moving there.  A new adventure
for us.

I like it....I'll try the threaten-to-use-everest angle with TW...maybe
they'll be cheaper than SBC after the discount.  I think it's something like
$35/month for 2 years with the company discount.  That buys you 384-1.5 down
and 128 up.

I guess my place is in range of TW, SBC and Everest.  Choices!  Where I live
now, In Salt Lake City, there is one choice.  Yuk.

Keep on keepin on,
Matt