Everest Residential Service

Matt G linux at bizniche.com
Fri Apr 4 06:37:56 CST 2003

I'm sure I'll be using my Linksys router to share the connection, if
possible.  Those DSL modems are internal arent they...dang.  It would be
ideal if the DSL modem was external with a ethernet connect going to my
router.  Hmm...I'll have to look into that.  But yeah...I'll totally need
some help.  I've never looked at pppoe before.  Thanks for the offer, I'm
sure I'll take you up on that.

Matt