Browsers...

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 19:39:35 CST 2003

I dont agree. Opera is constantly upgrading. Fixes for
vulnerabilities are quick IMO, as compared to the
"other" big browsers. Sure the exploits are there, but
what percentage of the people on the net use these
software products vs. how many people know how to use
these exploits. I think its like catching a virus on
linux... it "could" happen.

Kurt