KC Linux Hosting RH9 ISO's.

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Thu Apr 3 19:14:32 CST 2003

For anyone that wants/needs the Red Hat 9.0 ISO's, reply to me off list.
I'm going to setup a mirror to only use 100GB of bandwith for KCLUG and
ILUG.  Please be fortunate to others.  You should get good speeds.  This is
for only people that have no other means of getting it. (i.e. Going to the
KCLUG or ILUG meetings and getting it from someone there, dont know anyone
else that doesnt already have them, etc etc etc.)

Someone started uploading them to me at home and all the ISO's should be
uploaded by the time I get home tonight.  Then I have to re-upload them to
a server (which could take all night and then some with Road Runner's 40K
cap), but should be ready by Friday evening and this weekend.

Plus I'm sure the mirrors will be a joke when they go public also, as we
all discussed that problem on the list when 8.0 came out.

I at least want someone that can download it and take the ISO's on their
computer to the next meeting(s) so others can copy it off of you to their
computers.

So basically, if your going to the next meeting and taking a laptop/desktop
with enough storage to hold...well.. I dont know exactly how many ISO's,
but 8.0 is 5, let me know so I can give you the URL.  I will delete the
ISO's on Monday and the bandwith will be capped to transfer only 100Gigs.

Cya guys.