Road Runner 550 Unable to Relay Error

Mike Coleman mkc+dated+1050642812.1e6cd6 at mathdogs.com
Thu Apr 3 05:13:34 CST 2003

For what it's worth, I'm on RR and have my own domain.  That domain is hosted
at another ISP and I send my outgoing email straight to them.

I use RR strictly as a fast pipe.  The problem you're having (as well as some
I've had) may indicate that they're not able or willing to be a good provider
of other ISP functions.

Mike

--
Our local university offers a three hour course, College Algebra, which covers
"elementary algebra, solution of equations, functions, exponential and