Web hosting again

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Thu Apr 3 01:27:47 CST 2003

Quoting admin at kclinux.net:

> $4.95 month sound good?
> He can upgrade his account later when the bandwith gets greater.

I'll check them out, but what I've found about the discount $5-$12/mo sites is
that there's a limit to how much space you CAN buy with the standard setup.
What the client experienced where she is (ipowerweb.com) is that the cpanel
interface is available on the multi-home server, but the space limit is 500MB.
Above that, they have a decent rate for a colocated/virtual server, but it
lacks the GUI tools.