OT: Stellar tech to ignite big-bang project

Jeremy Fowler jfowler at westrope.com
Wed Apr 2 23:14:47 CST 2003

Damnit Densmore, common now. Rockets? Man, rockets are so... yesterday. Everyone
knows that the next shuttle will use Electrogravitic (antigravity) technology to
propel itself into space. Or at the very least advanced Plasma Propulsion
engines. Sheesh.

So you think you've got the chutzpa to go up against the team of engineers and
scientists at Lockheed Martin do ya? Well all I can say is that I hope none of
you alcoholic programmers take Brian up on his offer.  don't care what you say,
beer at programming don't mix! -Jeremy