Knoppix

Jennifer Dozar ijiwax at mlug.missouri.edu
Tue Apr 1 17:54:45 CST 2003

I have knoppix installed on a machine.  It is alright, is good for those
days you can't get al inux box.  Just pop it in a machine and runs off the
disc. quite cool!  I did install it on the computer my dad uses.  There's
some funky spots with it.  And apt-get doesn't always work quite right :)
mostly cause maybe the packages are different, and i can't seem to find
the one i'm looking for. (maybe i'mjust brain dead)  But it is pretty good
over all.  But I myself will stick to Debian!

--
Jennifer Dozar
http://seul.org/~jennifer/osschools/